Saturday, June 7, 2008

Who loves a parade?

We do! The little town that we lives in has a town festival every June. It starts off with a parade on Saturday morning. Mylie has been counting down the days until parade day all week long. It was extra fun because Grandma and Grandpa came with us and we were watching Rylee and Brax today so they got to come as well! Here are some fun pictures from today. The boys are only kind of interested as they wait for the parade to begin (Brax in the red stroller and Blake in the blue.) Mel and I didn't even know we had awesome similar taste in strollers! They are three months apart, Brax is older, and they weigh the same. Yes, I have a chunky baby and no, I don't ever want twins!
Rylee and Mylie waiting for the parade to start. I *love* this kiddo and would keep her at my house if I could. Mylie just adores playing with her and Rylee is so kind and patient with Mylie and they have a lot of fun together.
"When is this parade going to start?" Notice how they have their bags ready to get candy. Oh my, those girls major scored on the candy today. I think Mylie probably got more candy today than at Halloween!
Awww! I love the look on her face. It is fun to see things through kid's eyes, to her this parade was amazing!
Not so sure that Blake thought it was amazing. He is like, "Whatever Mom."
Mylie got a "major injury" during the parade, at least according to her. She fell and scraped her leg. You would have thought she broke a bone. Jeff and I don't fall for the drama ... thats what Grandpas are for.
After the parade we had a BBQ at our house. Of course it really wasn't warm enough to eat outside. Isn't it June? Jeff's mom and I were reminiscing that last year at the parade we were all so hot and got sunburned! All in all in was a great Saturday. I think Mylie will sleep like a log tonight.

2 comments:

B said...

Mylie's hair looks cute with the headband!

holly said...

Mylie's hair in those pigtails... so cute!! She has the hair of Teah's dreams :).