Thursday, June 26, 2008

Miss Sassy Pants

Why oh why was I such a "smart mouth" when I was young? When I called my mom last night to tell her about Mylie I know she was probably laughing on the inside and thinking "Paybacks are a @#$%&!!" (Actually, I'm not sure my mom would think that ....)

Recent conversations:
Mylie asks me to do something and I say no. She responds with "No, no, no!" Is that all you know how to say is no?" (A direct quote from Enchanted.) Or she says "You never let me do anything!" (Ya, that is accurate.) Or she says something and I tell her that its rude and she says "You're rude."

Mostly she is very pleasant little girl. But when she isn't Jeff reminds me that she is just like me ....

4 comments:

The Hawks Family said...

Hee Hee is all I can say..

Jessica said...

Okay you are a blogging machine! I swear I just checked your blog and now there are like 7 posts I have never seen, I am impressed! All your pics and stories are so cute, I am still so jealous of your photograpy class and your skills! They look awesome!

jonutz gang said...

So how true is that. I remember the college days. Sassy pants is all I can say. Love ya

Mark and Lachelle said...

Just wait till she starts busting out the "yo momma" jokes!