100!
Wow! This is my 100th post on my blog. I didn't realize in January when I started this how much I would love it. I used to be a faithful journal keeper and I loved to write, but that fell to the wayside years ago. Blogging has given me the opportunity to start up again, to keep track of the funny (and not so funny) day to day events in our lives. It has reminded me how much I love taking pictures. It has been a great way to keep in touch with people in my life as well. So in honor of my 100th post, here are a couple cute pictures of Bubba. Look how he has grown. "No Momma, I don't need your help at all. I got this."
And a flower picture that I took yesterday and then played around with in photoshop.
No comments:
Post a Comment