Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ouch!



This just hurts my heart! We were at Jeff's parents for dinner tonight. After dinner Mylie, Jeff, Grandma and Grandpa went to take the dogs on a walk. Apparently Mylie was running and tripped on Jeff's leg and landed face first, she didn't even have time to brace herself with her hands and they were on a gravely path. I was sitting in the rocking chair rocking the baby when they came in and Mylie was just sobbing. Of course, it was even worse when she looked in the mirror. Thankfully nothing got in her eye. I washed it as well as I could and then stopped on our way home to get some neosporin (how do I not have this?) and some non-hurt antiseptic foam cleaner. I also let her pick out bandaids. I got it all cleaned, neosporined and now she has 3 Sponge Bob bandaids on her face. Poor baby, it is hard watching your kids hurt! However, she did ask me to take a picture and send it to Courtney and everybody. LOL!

5 comments:

jonutz gang said...

oh poor girl. I cringed just looking at it. She seemed to brave it like the best of us. Glad she wanted to share. Have fun.

Jessica said...

Ouch is right! Poor thing, hope she heals fast~

B said...

Sad day...

JCLS said...

Poor baby! That makes me sad to see that.....hopefully it doesn't scar. Sad!!!!!

holly said...

oh! poor mylie!