So this afternoon I am in the living room rocking Blake to sleep and Mylie is in her room for quiet time. The only thing "quiet" about this time is that she is in her room for about an hour and a half. She is playing with her kitchen and I can hear everything she is saying. Some little girls probably play kitchen and pretend they are baking cookies with their Mommy or something sweet like that... oh no, this is what I hear: "Number 4, order up. Number 5, your order is ready." I laughed so hard I woke Blake up!
Fast forward to tonight for another funny eating out story. We were getting ready to go to Costco and so we were just going to get pizza while we were there. Mylie and I were upstairs and I remembered that a new Wingers just opened right by there. I ask Mylie to go downstairs and ask Daddy if he wanted pizza or Wingers for dinner. Their conversation went something like this
Mylie: "Daddy, do you want pizza or WEINERS?"
Jeff: "WHAT?"
Mylie: "Pizza or weiners Dad, do you want pizza or weiners for dinner?"
At this point I am laughing so hard that there are truly tears running down my face. Aww yes, a glimpse into our crazy household. And by the way, we chose WINGERS, gotta love a sticky finger wrap!
4 comments:
that is priceless!
I like some weiners too. So I am sorta excited. A bit nervous and definetly scared to death to leave our kids. I a really excited to spend time with Thayer and enjoy each other. Oh yeah second honeymoon. I read too many websites on Buenos Aires and the crime though. I have been banned from researching crime in Argentina. It's better that way.
That is funny, we too eat out a little to much!
Oh my, those are toooo funny! You just gotta love what comes out of our kids' mouths, eh (except for the puke)? Number 5, your order is ready!! ROFL!!
Post a Comment