This evening I took Mylie on a bike ride, well she rode her bike and I walked. She has absolutely got the hang of it and I could barely keep up with her. I figured out how I am going to get my exercise this summer. As she is riding along she exclaims, "Mom, this is the best day ever!" It made me smile a big smile. Remember those summer days when all you needed to make you happy was the sunshine and your bike?
Other notes from today ... Blake is misreable. Not sure but my best guess is teething. Mylie didn't get any teeth until she was 8 months old ... apparently he is an over achiever. He really doesn't cry much and when he does it is just a mad cry because he is hungry. But he has developed a sad cry the last few days and it breaks my heart! The Tylenol must be working because he is finally sleeping. If anyone has any teething suggestions, please share them with me! He chewed on a teeting ring for a bit tonight. Mylie showed no symptoms when she was teething, I didn't even realize she was teething until her teeth showed up.
Jeff's parents are on a trip this week and so we are taking care of their animals. Tonight was the first night we went over there and Mylie was so excited to get to feed the dogs, the cats, the goat, the turtle, the bird and the fish. Even though we explained to her many times that they are on an airplane, she must have asked at least 20 times why they weren't there. She just kept walking around the house looking for them. She sure loves them and misses them!
No comments:
Post a Comment