This past weekend all the Ritchie girls (except Eliza) had a girl's weekend at Bailey's super cute new house in Salt Lake! We had a super time all being together, eating way too much yummy food, doing a little shopping, and playing with THIS baby.
Little Lila *may* have gotten a bit of attention from Aunt Bailey (Aunt Holli and Aunt Stephanie too) from Gramma
from her cute Momma
and definitely from Mylie and Darcy! Oh how she loved these two girls. They kept her smiling and giggling for hours on end.
We spent part of Saturday at Temple Square and the church museum.
4 comments:
Soo fun and soo cute pictures! Thanks for coming!
Look at all those amazing women. Seriously every time I see photos I want to be part of your family. I love you
So fun!
What a great weekend!! that littl Lila looks like her daddy doesn't she!
Post a Comment