Bike, bike, bike, bike, bike!
Blake LOVES bikes. Everytime we see one he makes sure we are all aware of it ... bike, bike, bike, bike, bike. I had a meeting tonight and I called Jeff on my way home and he said he was just getting ready to ride the kids over to the park. I stopped on my way home and watched them play. The good thing about riding bikes to the park is that when it is time to go, it is OK because they still get to ride in the bike!When Jeff told Blake it was time to go, he took off at high speed and ran to the bike, got his helmet out of the trailer. Of course I had a camera in my purse and I just can't resist this little face is his "bike hat."
2 comments:
You have the cutest kids ever!!
Gotta love bikes! I miss bike rides. I seriously cannot remember the last time I rode a bike. It's been at least 10 years. Sad, I know. I think my bike is still at my parents house, somewhere.
Post a Comment