Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fun days!

The last few days have been very fun at our house! Thursday we went to the zoo with Melissa and the kids.
Helen, Mylie & Blake
Mylie & Daniel
Blakey
Mylie, Helen, Daniel & Blake

Then we bought some cherries and the kids have been loving them. (Notice how mom won't let them eat cherries with their shirts on? We have many cherry stained shirts.)

Then on Sunday, Courtney, Jason and Lila came to visit! They didn't get here until night, but the kids asked me at least 32,280,179 times when they would be here. In fact, they were out in the backyard and I could hear Blake yelling, "Lila! Lila! Lila!" So they were thrilled when they arrived. We watched Lila all day on Monday while Court and Jason explored Boise. It was such fun. I kept Bosco outside a good part of the day because I wasn't sure how Lila would react to him. Monday night she went to bed and I brought the dog in. She woke up a big later and she freaked out with happiness with the dog. She would tenatively pet him and then have a shy face and hide. It was adorable. He is super good with kids and loved the attention.
This morning we went to the park in Eagle, it has a fabulous water area. Mylie wanted so bad to take Lila to it. Of course, there wasn't much Lila could do in it other than wear her cute swim suit. She didn't appreciate it much when I tried to put her in the water.
Extreme close up picture of Lila while I was holding her.

Cute girl Mylie modeling her new swimsuit.

Blake was not going to have anything to do with the water at first. But he changed his mind pretty quick.
This may be my new favorite summer pictures. I really love these two!!

No comments: