Monday, June 21, 2010

The days of summer.

From a kids perspective, today had the makings of a great summer day. It included:
  • skinned knees (means you are playing hard)
  • a picnic
  • playing outside for hours and hours
  • popsicles (2 each)
  • a nap (OK, maybe that falls into the Mom's great summer day category)
  • a walk/bike ride
  • a trip to the park

Can you see how dirty they are? Its a combination of dirt, doritos and popscicles. Blake had orange and apparently Bosco did too and there was an orange streak across his head. Ick! I know everyone is ready for hot summer weather, but I really love the high 60s and 70s weather. Perfect for my summer activities.

2 comments:

jonutz gang said...

I am totally with you on that. I love the 70's it's perfect. I am glad you had a great day. Miss you

Mark and Lachelle said...

Any day that has eating popsicles, is a good day in my book!