Friday, April 2, 2010
Poor Bosco
Our little puppy is growing up so fast! He is a good dog, a little hyper at times, but still good. Jeff suggested that I take him to obedience school since he seems to respect Jeff much more than me. Sigh. It must be a trend.
This afternoon the kids and I were in the office working on some Easter art projects. Bosco was not invited in and was not so happy about that. He just kept peeking over the gate watching us dance and craft.
The kids sure love him though. Tonight before they were going to bed they both gave Bosco a hug before Jeff or I. I love that they have a built in playmate with him. Now, if I could just keep Blake in the house. He has figured out how to open the back door and thinks it is his job to let Bosco and himself out to play. Grrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment