Monday, April 26, 2010

Soccer Saturday

Soccer Saturday once again! Mylie's team did a great job of defense this week, probably the best I have seen them do. Mylie played a great game, I think that girl has some true soccer skills. Plus, look how fast she runs ... her hair just flies behind her. She got her hair cut last week and it is super cute.


Don't you love how they are on the same team and both going for the ball? I love the serious look on Mylie's face!


The sidelines. Blake insisted on wearing his winter coat. Weird boy. During the course of the game he threw my cell phone, his toy computer, an apple, and a sippy cup out into the field.
After the game is over all the parents/spectators make a tunnel and the girls all run through ... two or three times. The girls love this part!

I like being a soccer mom!

No comments: