Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This one is for you Dad!

Major flashback. Many people probably don't know that this is an International Scout. I pulled into a parking lot yesterday and turned and looked and his was the car next to me. It was one of those moments I was glad I keep a camera in my purse because I had a mini flashback to my childhood. My Dad had an International Scout when I was little. Carseats, heck even seatbelts, weren't the rage back then. I remember my Dad crafted kind of a bench thingy to put in the backseat, so that when the seats were down it was flat (think almost like a playpen) for us. I have no idea how old I was when he had this car, but it is funny what will cause a childhood flashback!

1 comment:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ha ha! I'm imagining the makeshift bench thingie! That's hilarious! Gotta love childhood flashbacks!