See, we love going to the movies. In our pre-kid days, going to the movies was one of our favorite things. If Blake did well today, could that possibly mean that going to the movies could become a family activity?
Friday, April 2, 2010
Spring Break, Plan B
Our spring break weather has not been ideal. Think rain/snow/wind/yuck! I had Thursday and Friday off of work. I had plans of the zoo, the park, soaking up the sun. Nope, just soaking. Jeff was home for the afternoon today and we decided to go to the movies. This was Blake's first trip to the movies (other than as an infant). I was a bit nervous. See, on Mylie's 2nd birthday I decided to take her to the movies ... it was a terrible experience. I may have sat in the parking lot and cried after the 20 minutes we made it through. I did not know what to expect from Blake.
See, we love going to the movies. In our pre-kid days, going to the movies was one of our favorite things. If Blake did well today, could that possibly mean that going to the movies could become a family activity?
So we went to the dollar (I guess its actually a $2) theater to see "The Tooth Fairy." And you know what ... he didn't do half bad. He had his kid's popcorn and his kid's soda and he made it through the first hour before he got a little restless. This is the kid who has had virtually no interest in TV up until the last month or two. It was a lot of fun and I can definitely see us doing it again soon! Yay for the movies!
See, we love going to the movies. In our pre-kid days, going to the movies was one of our favorite things. If Blake did well today, could that possibly mean that going to the movies could become a family activity?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeahh we love the movies too, it was so nice when Alana kinda sat through one. Here's to Blake and his big boy days ahead-more movies.
Post a Comment