Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter at our house this year.

Blake's basket.
Mylie's basket.
Blake starting on the candy at 7 am.
Mylie searching for eggs.
We spent yesterday and today watching General Conference. The kids did fairly good. We brought their table and chairs into the living room and they colored quite a bit. Blake is totally getting into coloring lately. It is pretty cute.
Grandma and Grandpa came over for a yummy Easter dinner and to celebrate Grandma's birthday later this week.
The kids were a bit crazy today (up at 6 + no naps = hyper kids = cranky parents). But even when they drive me crazy, I love them to pieces and know I am blessed to be their momma. I am grateful for Easter, I am grateful that God loved us so much he sent his Son to die for us. I am grateful that Jesus was resurrected and what that means. I am grateful for the Gospel in my life and the opportunity to teach my children about the Gospel. I am grateful for my family and for Jeff's family. I am grateful that my children have fabulous grandparents that they adore ... and that the feeling is mutual.

No comments: