Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A few of Mylie

Spring is fabulous and it is helping inspire my picture taking. On Sunday after church Mylie and I decided we would try a few shots with her new parasol. There were a few problems. She was hungry, it was very windy and the noon sun is harsh for pictures. She let me take 17 pictures. That is a small number for me, but originally she said I could only do 2, so I guess 17 was good.

Improving my photoshop/image processing skills has been on my to-do list forever. There is a photoshop book sitting next to my computer, just waiting for me to improve my skills. Alas, they still suck! I did, however, play around with a few of these images. I know I have mommy goggles on, she is just so adorable to me, but looks so grown up too!

Hopefully we will have another go at these pictures later this week. Blake has a "handsome shirt" so perhaps, if we are brave, we'll have him make an appearance in some of them.




No comments: