Mylie and Drake, spotting the start of the parade, seriously, these 2 are such good buddies. I love having Drake at our house, he is so well behaved and they play together so well. They both always include Blake too, which is so sweet.
Blake, checking it all out. He was slightly mad that I made him stay in the stroller, but he got to sit next to Grandpa and that kept him pretty entertained.
Three pretty cute kids!
I just noticed that Alicia skillfully avoided this picture, but here is our little parade group.
The other highlight of our weekend was a new playhouse! I have wanted to get one for Mylie for a while now, and finally we decided to just get it now so the kids could enjoy it all summer long. They love it! It has a functioning doorbell, I'll let you guess Blake's favorite part. It has a little table and Mylie ate her dinner in there tonight. I foresee lots of fun in our backyard this summer.
2 comments:
Cute little playhouse. I want one.
Every little girl's dream is to have one of those playhouses! What nice parents you are!!
Post a Comment