Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Jeff!

There are a lot of things I love about being a Mom, one is watching Jeff be a Dad. He is an awesome Daddy whose kids literally adore him. This morning I asked Mylie to tell him 5 things she loves about him. It was so cute to listen to her tell him. Both of the kids love playing with Jeff. He wrestles, sings and read books. He plays soccer and goes on bike rides. I love him too. I've said it before, but our marriage is truly a partnership. Everything we do as parents, it takes both of us. Jeff does his fair share (perhaps more than his fair share) of things around the house. He isn't afraid of dirty diapers, dirty dishes or dirty laundry. I'm so glad we found each other!

Of course, of all the things about Jeff that I am grateful for, I am most grateful for this beautiful little family that we have created. I know I am very blessed.



No comments: