Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A love affair with my camera

This weekend I took a 10 hour photography class through CWI. It was a lot of fun. I'll admit, I love my camera and I love taking pictures. I don't think I'm spectacular or anything, but I just really love it. On Saturday morning we took a little photo field trip to downtown Boise. I mostly take photos of people (my kids), but on Saturday, just took pictures of things. It was a lot of fun to do something different. Here are a few random shots that I liked.








We also went to the farmer's market - Boise has an amazing farmer's market! I cannot believe I have lived here 11 years and this was the first time I went. Our "assignment" was to find a story. It could be whatever topic we wanted, but to photograph it. Some people chose children, some people chose food, I chose the color pink. Here is a sampling of my "Pink Idaho" project.


It was just so fun to do something different and to step outside of the comfort zone of what I normally photograph. Plus, I do love pink!

1 comment:

Mark and Lachelle said...

Those pictures are awesome! I would love to take a photography class and take some sweet pics like you!!