This year I set a list of 9 things I am going to accomplish. Jeff also put together a list of 9 things and we put together a list of 9 things we want to accomplish together. Here is my list (in no particular order):
1. Buy a pair of jeans at the Gap. One reason for this one, they don't sell plus sized jeans at the Gap.
2. Take a picture every day for a year. Check here: stephs365.blogspot.com
3. Scrapbook at least once a week. Because seriously, I love to scrapbook, it is a good stress reliever for me, I love to be creative, but I have realized that I have to make time for it.
4. Work on weekly themes/preschool with Mylie. She is so stinking smart and loves to learn and loves everything related to school. And I love watching her learn.
5. Learn Photoshop Elements 7. This is something I would really like to learn. Most computer things are pretty intuitive to me and it frustrates me a bit that I haven't been able to get a good grasp on this.
6. Put together 3 months of food storage. I suck at this, no other words for it. But I know it is important and this year I will do it!
7. Spend unplugged quality time with the kids. So often I feel like I am trying to get the kids placated so I can check my email, do some work from home or something else. Sometimes my priorities get mixed up. These precious babies are only going to be babies once, I don't want to regret any part of their childhood.
8. Plant a vegetable garden with Mylie. We have been talking about this since summer. I am excited, it will be good for both of us.
9. Read with Blake. I realized the other day how much I used to read to Mylie and how little I read to Blake, especially one on one.
2 comments:
I like your goal to buy a pair of jeans at the GAP. It is tough....I just started Nutrisystem this week and I hate it! I have only been doing it for 2 days. I guess I should give it a little longer before I decide to hate it! Your kids are so cute. They grow up way too fast. I love your posts about the things Mylie says...
Steph, I'm impressed at your goals and that you wrote them down...I need to do that. I wish I had your writing skills. You are very talented! You are such a great mom. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment