Thursday, January 22, 2009

First boy-girl sleepover ...

Drake slept over on Tuesday night. He and Mylie had such fun! This is how they slept that night, each at one end of the bed.
They play together so well and he is such a polite and pleasant little boy.
He also spent the day with us on Saturday and we had a blast. Mylie, Drake and I hit the town! We splurged on the dollar menu at Taco Bell for lunch, went to Madagascar 2 at the dollar theater {Drake got embarrassed when Mylie and I danced along to "He likes to move it move it}, hit happy hour at Sonic for slushies, and then went grocery shopping. Mylie loved every minute of it.

3 comments:

jonutz gang said...

whooo boy girl sleepovers already. Look at Mylie being the go get em' girl. I love it when I get to take Trysten's friends out with us. I think it's so special for them. Thanks for talking to me the other night. Sorry I was going crazy. Didn't mean to put my whole life woes on your head. You may not call for a really really long time now huh:) J/J. Love ya.

The Hawks Family said...

thank you so much for keeping my little man over. They look so sweet. He loves it at your house.

AO said...

Oh how fun! I wish I could have been there. LOVE Sonic!