Sunday, January 4, 2009
11 months
At 11 months, I just can't get enough of this little man. He is so happy, so smiley and so darn cute. He is a speed crawler and can get into trouble very quick, but *sigh* he just flashes those chocolate brown eyes at me and all is forgiven. He loves to stand up, but must be holding onto something. Jeff just dug out this push toy and he is loving walking around the house pushing that thing. He'll run into something and just stand there and squak until someone comes and turns him around.
He has 6 teeth and he loves to eat. Everything. He also loves to bite. He bit Mylie for the first time on the ride to Idaho Falls while she was lovingly feeding him fish crackers. Sad day. He still loves bottles even though I am trying to coax him to sippy cups. He loves the bath and loves to splash. He really loves taking baths with Mylie. He is super ticklish and has the cutest belly laugh. I could listen to my kids laugh all day. Blake loves zerbers, I can almost hear him laughing looking at this picture.
He loves him Mama, his Daddy, and especially his sissy. Mylie swears he can say sissy. She loves to have him come in her room and play. He is actually laughing in this picture, though it looks like he may be a bit terrorized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute.... your little guy is SO cute!
Post a Comment