Sunday, January 4, 2009

I love to see the Temple.

The Monday after Christmas Jeff and I pawned the kiddos off on Aunt Bailey and headed to Salt Lake. We haven't had a night away from the kids since before I was pregnant with Blake, so it was very needed. We had a great time, we did some shopping, stayed downtown, ate yummy food and slept in the next day. It was so nice to have some time alone and be able to reconnect.

We also went to Temple Square, which I love doing at Christmastime. My goal was to get one good picture of the Temple and the lights. Not too bad I'd say.
The kids were sure excited to see us when we got back. Blake speed crawled right over to me with the biggest grin on his face. I sure love our happy little family.

1 comment:

Mark and Lachelle said...

I'm so sad that I never made it up to Temple Square to see the lights this year :( Your picture of the temple and lights is awesome!!!