Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wii

There were a lot of Wii's at Grandma's house on Christmas. Ben and Holli's family got one, Court and Jason got one and my Dad surprised my Mom with one. Mylie got to test her skills out. This is her playing baseball. She rocked at pitching, but struggled with hitting.
Papa was helping her with her stance.
And here are Mylie and Max boxing. Hilarious. Oh, how I wish I would have gotten my camera out when Grandma was boxing. It was priceless. She has moves.

3 comments:

jonutz gang said...

Looks like everyone had a good Christmas. Made me miss your parents again. Darn it. Merry Christmas.
Miss you.

AO said...

SUCH fun pictures. I hadn't looked at your blog in awhile. SO fun to see you on Sunday. What cuties you have!

Angie T. said...

How FUN!! It looks like you had a very nice Christmas. It is always fun to be with family. I know how busy things can get we will have to try to get together another time.