Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning

Mylie was concerned that Santa might not find us since we would be at Grandma's house. We left him a note and thankfully he found us there. Blake was not so interested in opening presents. He was interested in playing with his new toys (and the boxes they came in).
Mylie asked Santa for a real camera, could it be?
"Mom! It's a real camera!"
"And it even has a case!"
I'm excited to get her pictures downloaded. I think it will be fun to see all the things she took pictures of on Christmas Day and the week we were in Idaho Falls. It was such a fun Christmas Day. I'm not sure the last time that all of us where there on Christmas morning together. Watching all 5 of the grandkids was so much fun. The kids got great presents and the adults got spoiled too! I'm amazed that Jeff actually got everything packed in our car this morning.

No comments: