Mylie + Drake = BFF
Mylie was SO EXCITED that Drake got to come over and play on Friday night. In fact, she sat on the couch peering out the blinds for 90 minutes, just waiting for him to get there. They like to play Mom and Dad. I like how Drake is a domestic Dad and he is making dinner while Mylie sits at the table and waits ... she has learned from me. They play together so well and were even happy to let Blake play with them too. Drake is such a sweet well behaved boy, he can come over anytime!
2 comments:
How cute! I would love to do lunch on Friday. It doesn't matter to me if we bring kids or not. Just remember I have a lot of kids.
They are so cute. But I might be a bit partial.. Have a great holiday!
Post a Comment