I still haven't decorated the walls in Mylie's room (it's been painted since May). I had this idea I was going to get some canvases and decorate them to hang over her bed. After getting this cartridge I decided we would make some princess scenes and put them on canvases. One of the craft stores here had their canvases 50% off, so Mylie and I went last night. We had been to 3 stores earlier in the day (Michaels, Target and WalMart) and hadn't really had to wait in line, but at Craft Warehouse we had to wait in line at least 25 minutes, ugh. I swear Mylie can't help herself, she just has to touch everything. So after about the 238,479 time that I had told her to please not touch, we are in line and there is this tall (like 5 foot) display of photo boxes ... guess whose kid knocked it over? Nice. At least it wasn't something glass she knocked over.
Jeff is going to the movies with his Dad today and I'm hoping I can time Blake's nap and Mylie and I are going to have arts and crap time. Mylie thinks Blake needs a prince on his door.
No comments:
Post a Comment