Friday, November 7, 2008

Drama girl.

First a little background ... Mylie is totally into musicals, "Mary Poppins," "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," so Jeff suggested that we put "Annie" on our Netflix list. We got it on Wednesday and have probably watched it 4 times by now. Mylie picks up on songs quickly.

Fast forward to today. Mylie was having a naughty day (I know, I know, hard to believe) and spent a good deal of time in her room. The last time was after having her mouth washed out with soap (I learned from the master, ha ha). I was so frustrated and she was so mad to be in her room. I expected to hear her yell that she wanted to come out, but instead in a defeated voice I hear,

"The sun will come out tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
There'll be sun.
Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya tomorrow
You're only a day away!"

I laughed so hard and even typing it now I am giggling. I have said it before, but this kid definitely makes me laugh. I wonder where she gets her dramatic flair from. Jeff maybe?

2 comments:

jonutz gang said...

I am sure the drama flare comes from Jeff ah that is a joke. Miss breadstick breaker. I still giggle over that one. Now we both know what it's suppost to look like it was a good similarity. HA HA. She's awesome just like her mom.

Jessica said...

LOL - what a hoot! That is so funny! Griff loves to memorize songs too - he has been singing High School Musical 1 for like 2 weeks now! I LOVED Annie!