They took his measurements while we were there. He is 29.5 inches long and 21 pounds and 9 oz. Don't you love his goofy little smile with his 4 teeth? He is sure a happy little dude, when he is healthy ... but it has been a long 3 nights ... with not much sleep for Blake, Jeff or I. Hopefully we will all sleep better tonight!
He has sure been a joy to have in our family. He loves to crawl all over and is figuring out how to crawl up the stairs (and fall down them, resulting in us putting the gate up). He is a Momma's boy, he loves to snuggle me, which is OK because I am *slightly* in love with him too. He still looks just like his Daddy and Mylie is his best bud. We love our little family of four.
2 comments:
The little doll, hope he feels better soon!
I love your stories, pictures, etc. and hate that Blake is sick! I haven't blogged in a while and as always it was fun to catch up with you!
Post a Comment