{Don't mind Blake's head - he and the barstool got into it and the barstool won.}
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
We had a lovely Thanksgiving this year. We almost always go to Idaho Falls, but decided to stay here this year and it was a wonderful day. Jeff's parents joined us and I had a lot of fun making a big feast. I should have gotten a picture of my table ... when I got my Masters degree my Grandma Hammond gave me her white dishes (my sisters/cousins know which ones I'm talking about) ... so it was super fun to break out the nice dishes and set a beautiful table. Mylie wrote placecards for everyone, I'm so proud of her. Blake absolutely enjoyed mashed potatoes, turkey and stuffing. My favorite may have been this apple crumble. I found the recipe on Food Network and then tweaked it a bit to make it a carmel apple crumble. Delish!
I'm grateful for many things this year, but these two may top the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment