Later in the day we went with Alicia and the boys to see How to Train a Dragon. Mylie had already seen it, but Blake LOVED it. It held his attention more than any movie he has been to. He kept yelling at the dragons to "STOP" and I had to keep reminding him that they couldn't hear him. So funny! We are looking forward to the weekend and to Jeff taking a week of vacation next week. This summer has gone WAY WAY WAY too fast. Boo.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
I have cute kids.
Finally summer school is over. I had a day off today that was a REAL day off, not a hurry up and get the kids busy doing something so I can go back to grading papers day off. We got the bike, the stroller and the puppy and headed off an a walk this morning. It got toasty early today.
This one has no problem posing.
There is a playground on our walking route so we stopped to play for a bit. Who is this big boy? He looks about 4 years old to me here!
They sure love each other. They really are the best of friends.
Oh, and I can't forget Bosco (or Bob-o, according to Blake) their other best friend.

Later in the day we went with Alicia and the boys to see How to Train a Dragon. Mylie had already seen it, but Blake LOVED it. It held his attention more than any movie he has been to. He kept yelling at the dragons to "STOP" and I had to keep reminding him that they couldn't hear him. So funny! We are looking forward to the weekend and to Jeff taking a week of vacation next week. This summer has gone WAY WAY WAY too fast. Boo.
Later in the day we went with Alicia and the boys to see How to Train a Dragon. Mylie had already seen it, but Blake LOVED it. It held his attention more than any movie he has been to. He kept yelling at the dragons to "STOP" and I had to keep reminding him that they couldn't hear him. So funny! We are looking forward to the weekend and to Jeff taking a week of vacation next week. This summer has gone WAY WAY WAY too fast. Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment