Thursday, September 10, 2009

Parenting is hard ...

No doubt about it, my kids are tougher than any boss I have ever had. But this job comes with the best benefits package I have ever had. Tonight I got home from work and had two little munchkins yell "Momma, Momma, Momma" and they ran to me and threw their arms around me. Apparently those 4 hours I was gone was long enough for them. I love these two crazies. They do drive me crazy sometimes sometimes. I'll admit it, but oh how I love them. Sometimes when I can step back from the day to day craziness of our life, I just feel overwhelmed with how lucky I am to be their mother, how lucky I am to co-parent with Jeff. Just lucky and blessed.

3 comments:

The Hawks Family said...

well said sister! The hardest job I have ever had but with out a doubt the most rewarding.. last night I went to open house and was gone for half an hour and the kids came out running to me and your right there is nothing like your kids loving on ya!

jonutz gang said...

So they really come running, maybe I need a job too:). Just kidding. Kids really are so amazing, I had the best night last night with Trysten. Thanks for being there. love ya

Jessica said...

Ahhh...Steph you are such a cute Mom!!