as in busy Breach family. Jeff pointed out to me that I have not blogged lately. My poor picture of the day blog has been deserted the last few weeks. I haven't downloaded pictures off my camera in weeks. Sigh. September is always this way.
Here is a little run down on what has been going on at our house.
JEFF - His work is busy, but he was just able to promote someone into an assistant supervisor type position which will help him out and allow him to switch to 4 - 10s (yay!) with Fridays off. He is waiting for his instructor to set up his black belt test. This is something he has been working towards for years, I'm really proud of his dedication. He is trying to plan a staycation for us (without the kids).
STEPH - I'm teaching 9 credits at CWI and running the Youth Court program. Crazy busy. I've been baking more than usual which makes Jeff happy - recent successes, caramel corn (2 varities) and chocolate pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting. Loving the kids. Drinking extra diet coke. Reading the new Dan Brown book. Actually scrapbooked 6 pages last weekend. I've already started my Christmas shopping ... so fun!
MYLIE - She is loving soccer. Their team is having a lot of fun this season and it is fun to watch them improve each week. She has scored 3 goals so far this season and her pink shin guards are so cute. She has been playing dolls a lot lately. She has a great imagination. We have some fun library books and need to go get new ones. She loves loves loves going to the library. She and Jeff went on a movie date last weekend to "Up" and she had such fun. She is growing up so fast and I think we are going to have to go on fall shopping spree. She is much taller than she was last fall! She is going to be a princess for Halloween, so fitting.
BLAKE - He's just crazy. He understands so much that we tell him. He still has a limited vocabulary (at least that we can understand). He loves to play outside and just stands by the backdoor and begs to go out (like a dog). He starts dancing everytime he hears music come on ... TV show, commercial, radio, whatever. He is going to be a martial artist like his Daddy apparently. He and Henry fight a bit at daycare. They are the same age, but Blake is bigger. Apparently today Blake just sat on Henry, looked at him and folded his arms. So I'm totally open to ideas regarding hitting and wrestling ....
OVERALL - we are happy and excited about fall! We are in the process of getting a family dog which is exciting for all of us. Mylie is over the moon about it and Blake walks around saying "dogdogdogdogdogdogdog." We have everything ready to go except the dog and the food. We are working on finding the perfect dog for our family. Our weeks go slow and our weekends go fast. We are happiest just being together ... hanging out ... watching movies ... just as long as we are together!
2 comments:
yeah for family, I love hanging out with mine. Glad things are going well. miss you.
i love you guys, life is busy now but you still make it look easy.. finnaly an update..You know when I update my blog more than you something is wrong
Post a Comment