Friday, September 4, 2009

Lila

I realized that I haven't posted any of the pictures I took of Lila on my blog. This baby is so cute and I am so tickled with the shots I got of her. It has been about 16 months since I made the jump to a DSLR camera. I knew that having a nicer camera would help me take better pictures, but it was more than that. I have spent so much time (just ask Jeff) reading and trying to self teach myself photography through books and online photography sites. I don't have any aspirations to have a business or a photography careers, I just want to take the best pictures that I can of my own family. I never realized how much goes into photography, how it isn't just about taking a picture, it is about light, about composition, depth of field. I'm so happy with how these came together ... of course having an adorable baby girl to take pictures of helped too!
















2 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

I love those pictures of little Lila! You did such a good job with them!!

Andrus Family said...

Those are all Fantastic pictures, Steph! My favorite is the very bottom one - love it!