Happy Easter and Happy Spring! I love this shirt the Easter Bunny brought Blake that says "Just Hatched." We had a fun Easter Sunday. Here are the kids in their new Easter outfits.
Mylie came upstairs about 7 on Sunday morning. This is our conversation:Mom: "Happy Easter Mylie."
Mylie: "Mom, the Easter Bunny came and hid eggs and I found them all."
Mom: "Mylie! We wanted to watch you find them and take pictures."
Mylie: "OK Mom. I'll go hide them and then find them again so you can take pictures!
Silly girl, here she is with her Easter basket (don't mind the ghetto hair).
This week also brought spring soccer season. Mylie was so excited all week knowing that Saturday was her first soccer game. For her age group they have a soccer academy where they have an hour on Saturdays and they different skill building drills the whole time. She did so awesome and I can see improvement in her coordination since fall. (I can't figure out how to get my video to load of soccer ... Courtney, can you help?)
Blake is doing so well and growing so fast. He is a happy little boy and has smiling and cooing down pat. Mylie likes to read him stories, it is so cute, she shows him all the pictures. Apparently he thought this book was quite funny. His smile is so cute, his cheeks are just so chunky and his face so round that it is about the cutest thing. He is still such a good baby. I took him to work with me today and I was there from 9-3:30 and he hardly fussed at all. Just napped and checked things out. As long as he isn't hungry he is Mr. Content!
This week is spring break for the schools around here so I don't have Court at all and have a pretty easy work week. Too bad the weather doesn't feel like spring break so we could actually enjoy it! Oh well.
2 comments:
That is the biggest smile on Blake's face. Oh Steph. they are absolutely adorable. I am glad you had a good Easter. I wish we could get together and have some more good times. Miss you tons. Happy late Easter.
What a cute smile. Looks like you figured out the background. It looks cute!
Post a Comment