Monday, March 10, 2008

Just a couple pictures ...

Mylie working on her karate routine. Jeff is working on his Black Belt in Kenpo, so Mylie takes every opportunity to practice with him. She puts on her bathrobe and calls it her karate robe. What a nut!
Blake is getting bigger ... he is 5 weeks now. How time flies!
His first bathtub bath, he loved it. During the other picture that Jeff took, Blake peed straight up in the air. I decided to post this picture instead. LOL!

We are headed to Idaho Falls on Wednesday for a couple days. I have a meeting there on Thursday for work and since Jeff is still off we decided to make a little trip of it. I am excited for Grandpa Hammond and Grandpa Jack to see Blake. I am a little nervous for the drive, we haven't had any long trips and if the drive home from Target tonight is any indication, it could be a long four hours!

Things are good in our little family though. Blake is sleeping really good at night, about a 6-hour stretch, which means that I am sleeping really good at night. He is also starting to smile, which is about the cutest, to see his serious face break out into a grin. Mylie is doing good, just her silly, crazy self. She is doing random things lately, like putting rolls of toliet paper in the sink, dumping all of Blake's body wash into the tub, getting toothpaste all over the bathroom, plunging the toliet. Basically nothing good happens when she goes in the bathroom. I told her I was going to put a lock on the door and she just looks up at me with her big sweet innocent blue eyes and says, "But Mom, how will I go potty?" Jeff and I are praying for patience!

2 comments:

jonutz gang said...

so the first rule I learned in parenting-never pray for patience because your kids get really crazy then:). I am so glad he's a good sleeper. You are a lucky girl. good luck on the trip. Love ya

jonutz gang said...

so the first rule I learned in parenting-never pray for patience because your kids get really crazy then:). I am so glad he's a good sleeper. You are a lucky girl. good luck on the trip. Love ya