Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Professor Breach!

It has been an exciting week for me so far. On Monday, two days before my 35th birthday, I started my absolute lifetime dream job, as a full time college faculty! I am so excited to be teaching at College of Western Idaho and excited to continue to interact and inspire my students.

Between inservice meetings I have been decorating my new office.


Granted, my new office is a cubicle, but that cubicle is only 11 minutes from my house. I could have had an office in Boise, 45 minutes from my house, but the Nampa cubicle won hands down. I had such fun over the weekend crafting some decor to help make my cube feel like home.
I am so very excited to begin this phase of my life! Excited to teach, to work with the community, to interact with my colleagues, and to pick up my kids from school EVERY DAY!! Whoo hoo!!

No comments: