Friday, September 3, 2010

Saying Goodbye.

Today we had to say goodbye to Alicia and the boys. I watched them for the day so she and Darrel could get the truck packed. Needless to say we had lots of fun and had lots of pictures. Blake is on the big wheel and Henry is on the 4-wheeler. Doesn't Blake look super tough in that purple snowflake beanie?

Giving hugs.

These two are going to miss each other something fierce. They have been friends since before they can even remember.
The whole group.

I love this one! {As a side note, I think Mylie's eyes look even more blue with her bangs. I think they just frame her face or something.}
Playing "ashes, ashes" as the little boys call it.

Then just playing around some more. Mylie and Drake are both awesome at having little brothers. They play so nice with them and look out for them. And Blake and Henry are handfuls! :)


Telling Alicia goodbye and checking out their moving truck - Henry is driving the truck and couldn't be interrupted to be in another picture.
Alicia, we are so excited for you guys in your new adventure to Arizona. But selfishly we will all miss you guys so much!

1 comment:

Mark and Lachelle said...

That purple beanie just screams "I am a tough man!!" Love it!