After dinner, she and Blake were in his room playing. I went in to check on him and she was helping him clean his room and teaching him how to fold his blankets.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Learning from them!
Tonight, when Mylie was saying the prayer at dinner, she included the following request for help from Heavenly Father, "Please help me to write my name good, and my lower case Es. Help me to hold my pencil the right way and to not hurry too much with my work." I couldn't resist grinning, but it was also a good reminder that we can go to the Lord with all our problems. Something like a lower case E may not seem like a big deal, but to her, that was what she was working on earlier in the day and I was touched she would ask the Lord for his help.
After dinner, she and Blake were in his room playing. I went in to check on him and she was helping him clean his room and teaching him how to fold his blankets.

After dinner, she and Blake were in his room playing. I went in to check on him and she was helping him clean his room and teaching him how to fold his blankets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment