Saturday, September 25, 2010

Joy.

Is it cheesy for me to say how much JOY Mylie brings me? Probably, but I still will. The other day we were sitting at the table having dinner. Jeff and I were just asking her about her day. She was talking about recess and told me how Timmy (a boy in her class) didn't have anyone to play with and so she asked him to play with her. She just told me matter of fact, no big thing, but it make my heart swell with what a sweet little girl I am blessed with. I love that as soon as we pick her up from school or I pick the kids up from daycare, she and Blake run to each other to hug. I love that without being asked she unloads the silverware and tupperware, so I am surprised when I go to do the dishes. I love that when I was having a bad day the other day, she put a card in MY lunchbox ... my day got much better when I found that!

I love being a mom to these two kids. It isn't always a easy job, and sometimes I don't think I do a good job, but I love this job and I love them!

No comments: