This boy turned 2 today! Wow! It is like those 2 years just flew by. I love him madly. I love his big brown eyes, the way he says momma, how much he loves his sissy, how he follows Jeff around and does everything he does. I love the copious amounts of cars and trucks that are at our house. I love listening to him slowly learn to talk and watching his animated hand gestures and facial expressions. I love watching him white boy dance everyday. I love all the laughter he has brought to our house.
He had a fun birthday. Jeff and I got him a tool bench, he and Mylie started building stuff immediately this morning.
Mylie got him a toy phone. He loves it and called "Gamma" many times this morning.
We had friends over for cake and ice cream tonight. There was cake, ice cream and lots of cars to play with.
Happy Birthday Bubba. You make me smile and make my heart swell with love everyday. I love you madly!
1 comment:
I can't believe he is already 2!! He is one handsome little fella! And that toolbench is pretty dang pimp!
Post a Comment