We came home, Jeff made dinner (and a pineapple cake) and watched the Superbowl. After that I set up our new Blu-Ray DVD player that we got yesterday (happy anniversary to us). I've had our old DVD player for probably 11 years or so and it now has some definite technical difficulties. We were just going to replace it with a regular DVD player. Jeff has been replacing all of his James Bond movies on DVD (he had them all on VHS). He was down to only 2 that he couldn't' find so I was looking for them on Amazon and one of them was no longer available in DVD, just in Blu-Ray, that was the clincher! We found a great deal on a Blu-Ray player at Costco, picked up "Get Smart" on Blu-Ray for a whopping $12. We watched the movie tonight, I graded papers (and more papers).
I love the weekends. Friday night I went to a 7 hour scrapbook crop that was simply lovely. It was such fun. Saturday we ran some errands and went to dinner at Goodwood (yummy!) with Jeff's parents to celebrate Blake's birthday.
But I'm not ready for tomorrow to get here. The first few days of the week are so busy that I just don't look forward to Mondays. We have only a few weeks until we leave for Disneyland. I am so excited! I know that we have so much to do between now and then and the weeks are going to fly by!!! I'm so glad that we always spend our weekends hanging out together.
2 comments:
I can't wait for you to go to Disneyland either. Wow lucky you. Glad you had a fun weekend. It's nice when you can get together as a family. I long for more of it. Hope all is well. Love ya.
Mylie is so tall!
Post a Comment