Or when I looked down at these 3 faces who I love more than anything in the world ...
And for sure when I took a bite of this yummy carmel apple crumble ... :)
There is lots more ... today I'm thankful for
- all of Mylie's help with baking today
- for Blake learning 2 new words today (this is huge as he has a pretty limited vocabulary, today he said roll and Bosco)
- a puppy who saved me lots of sweeping today
- that Jeff is feeling a little better today (sigh, on the 3rd week of a terrible cold/cough)
- for yummy food and relaxing
- for Jeff and Mylie going 4 different places before they found a Thanksgiving newspaper (and ads) for me
- for our families - even though we weren't with them today
- leftovers (Courtney and Bailey - I thought of you when I was eating cold mashed potatoes out of the fridge tonight!)
I am just thankful. Our family has been blessed so much in the last year. We have good jobs, a nice home, the Gospel, our health, and wonderful family and friends.
"For the joy of human love, Brother, sister, parent, child, Friends on earth and friends above, For all gentle thoughts and mild, Lord of all, to thee we raise, This our hymn of grateful praise."
3 comments:
Why don't ya send some of that Carmel apple crumble my way....I'll be very thankful!
Wow Steph that food looks great! You are so cute, I love reading your posts and seeing your cute family! Happy Thanksgiving!
Your apple crumble looks yummy! It sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving! Enjoy the season with your cute family!!
Post a Comment