Sunday, April 26, 2009
Prayers {by Mylie}
Mylie and Blake were playing in his room before bed tonight. When it was time for bed I picked up Blake and his hair was wet and he smelt slightly like sunscreen. I asked Mylie what she had put on him and she said nothing. I asked her again and told her not to lie to me and again she told me nothing. I sent her to her room. A few minutes later I went in and talked to her about lying. Then I asked her to say her prayers. It went something like this, "Heavenly Father, help me not to lie, and to tell the truth, like when I do things to my brudder." I had to turn my head away so she couldn't see me giggling. After her prayer she told me is was sun lotion. She likes to make Blake have dino-hair (when it sticks up), apparently she thought sunscreen would be a good hair care product, sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You have to love it! People keep telling me that one day this will all be over and we would give anything to do it all over again. My boys love to give Justin a mohawk and Dylan usually uses spit. Now that smells very nice!
Hey there! So I'm coming up Thurs thru Sun- are you going to be around? I don't know our sched for sure but I need your # so I can call- call me with it!
Ahh the whole lying bit. I tell Trysten if he tells me the truth he won't get in trouble. Well sometimes it's so hard to not put him in time out for hitting his friend with his lightsaber when he tells me the truth which he told me he did on purpose. These kids. Gotta love them.
Post a Comment