- I was making lunch for Mylie and I are noticed that we were running low on cheese. I mentioned to her that maybe after Blake's nap we would go to Costco (normally one of her favorite stores to go to) and pick up some more cheese. She responded with, "But Mom, its no pants Friday! Let's just stay home today." {No need to fear, she was not referring to me here. When Mylie was a baby, sometimes on Fridays I would just leave her in a onesie and I would call it "no pants Friday." The trend has continued with Blakey.}
- I had a Law and Order re-run on earlier. Mylie asked what I was watching and I told her. Then I kept hearing her repeat "Mom Order, Mom Order" then "which ones are the moms?"
- Strangely, I have found a surefire way to get Blake giggling uncontrollably! If he is looking at me and I take off my glasses, he starts laughing so hard. He throws his head back and just laughs and laughs. A total and complete belly laugh.
- So for now, I think we'll watch "Kung Fu Panda" and giggle. Yay for lazy days!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Lazy Friday.
I realize it is Thursday. I normally have Fridays off and work on Thursdays, but have some meetings tomorrow, so I decided to stay home today. Fridays have always been pretty laid back and we sometimes refer to them as Lazy Fridays. Here are a few happenings on our lazy Thursday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to have a no pants Friday. How good would that feel. Too bad chubs on an adult aren't as cute as a baby huh? Miss you.
Love the no pants Fridays ideas! Every day is a jammie day at our house...lol.
Post a Comment