A few weeks ago, Grandma B. took Mylie one day to pick out a pumpkin for her and Blake. I get home from work and this is what greets me at our doorstep. I laughed so hard. Mylie said, "Mom, didn't I do perfect picking out a big pumpkin for me and a little pumpkin for Blake?" Yep kiddo, you did.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Let there be pictures! (Part 1)
Holy cow, I have missed my computer! About a week and a half ago something went weird with our internet at home. Our router still worked, because I could use my work laptop, but our laptop wouldn't work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling our internet service program, spent hours on the phone with customer support and then just realized I was going to have to take it in. However, I have been so stinking busy I just haven't had time. I got it out tonight to try one last time before taking it in tomorrow and miraculously it worked! Hip hip hooray!! $60 saved. So I have an overload of pictures to post.
A few weeks ago, Grandma B. took Mylie one day to pick out a pumpkin for her and Blake. I get home from work and this is what greets me at our doorstep. I laughed so hard. Mylie said, "Mom, didn't I do perfect picking out a big pumpkin for me and a little pumpkin for Blake?" Yep kiddo, you did.
A few weeks ago, Grandma B. took Mylie one day to pick out a pumpkin for her and Blake. I get home from work and this is what greets me at our doorstep. I laughed so hard. Mylie said, "Mom, didn't I do perfect picking out a big pumpkin for me and a little pumpkin for Blake?" Yep kiddo, you did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment