Saturday, October 25, 2008

And finally (Part 4), some Yellowstone pictures

Just a few Yellowstone shots. I was busy distracting Mylie and dealing with puke. But, see that black spot, pretty sure it is a bear. I was wishing for an extra long zoom lens.
At Mammoth. The kids thought this was way cool, there were lots of elk just sitting around.
Papa and Blake, also known as Big Bubba and Little Bubba. This was shortly after the puking incident ... gross!
We had such a fun time! I must be officially old, because I seriously love hanging out with my parents!

2 comments:

jonutz gang said...

I wish I was part of your family. I love your parents so much. I know I say that all the time, but just seeing them makes me remember so many good times. I can't believe how grown up Ben's kids are. I still think of him as the pulled groin little Ben. Man I miss you all.

The Hawks Family said...

Looks likes so much fun. Keefer and I need to take a trip to yellowstone we have never been What a fun trip..