There were more pumpkins in Idaho Falls. Les and Peggy (my parent's friends/neighbors) have a little pumpkin patch and had pumpkins ready for the kids to come and get. So Friday night the kiddos (with the help of Aunt Holli and Jeff) got busy carving pumpkins. (Can you believe how grown-up Darcy looks?) I love this picture of Holli and Max!
Max seriously has the best faces ever!
I thought it would be funny to tell the kids to pretend that they were eating pumpkin guts so I could take a picture.
Even Papa got in on it.
Hmmmm, Eliza sneaking away from the trash can ... maybe she didn't realize they were pretending to eat pumpkin guts, ooops!
And finally, the kids making scary faces to match their scary pumpkins!
These kids have SO much fun together! I love watching them.
1 comment:
Great Pics, looks like fun!
Post a Comment