Saturday, May 26, 2012

Graduation 2012!!

For the second time as a full time faculty member I had the opportunity to participate in graduation.  It is so awesome to watch the graduates walk across the stage.  This year I wore my tassel from Ricks College - in honor of my students who received their associate degrees!

It was another great - yet busy - school year.  In addition to teaching and my regular duties, I assisted the department chair this last year with a lot of her duties.  One of the main things I took on was scheduling 13 different disciplines and 100+ faculty.  Although it was a headache at times, it gave me a good opportunity to learn more about the different programs we have and meet more faculty.  We have an awesome department and I love working with the faculty in my department.  As you can see below- we are a little crazy.



I also have wonderful students - and had a lot of students who graduated this year.  Including my club officers.  I have enjoyed working with them and will miss them as they transfer to BSU.  

Reggie, Heather, and I joke about being work brother and sisters.  Sometimes we probably have more fun at work than we should!  
I know that I am lucky to have the career that I love!  Although sometimes I am tired and burned out, it really is the job of my dreams.  I love working with students, I love working with criminal justice agencies, and I definitely love summer break!!

No comments: