Sunday, April 10, 2011
Spring Soccer Time!
Spring soccer started back up today and let me just say, it was COLD!! This Blake's first year in soccer. We thought he was pretty excited. It has been one of his main motivators for getting potty trained. He has a new yellow soccer ball. I'll let you guess if he was excited:
He spent more time on Jeff or I's lap than playing. Sigh. Of course, after his team was done and we were waiting for Mylie's team to start, he was all over going out and kicking the ball around. Figures!
Mylie, seriously, that girl is a soccer rock star. Didn't complain about the cold once and played her heart out. I can see improvement in her from fall. Plus, isn't she just so stinkin' cute! I think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how tall Mylie looks...can't wait to see you soon!!!
What good troops for playing soccer in the cold! Seriously though, what's up with this crappy cold weather?! Ugh!
Post a Comment